Down Thrust Clamp
- Rapid clamping & unclamping by hand and with positive down thrust by means of threaded spindle and with eccentric lever.
- Easy and quick clamping of work piece by swivelling away the clamping pad.
- Occupies very little space due to its compact construction
- Clamping height can be steplessly adjusted
- To increase the clamping height, separate support cylinder or UGDTC/HC – 70 are available.
- Spring is provided for quick release of clamping pad.
- All matching cylindrical parts precisely ground.
- Useful for mass production where clamping/declamping is to be done within a fraction of second.
- Eccentric lever gives clamping stroke of 1.5mm to clamping pad which results in downward thrust of 10kN.